Emily YW Chiang, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Phone number: 519-824-4120 ext: 58217
Office: Room: 3507
Website link: Personal Website
- CO2 utilization for the production of microalgae and cyanobacteria.
- Conversion of industrial inorganic residues into valuable products: sorbents, construction materials, carbon sink.
- Biohydrometallurgy involving chemoheterotrophic and photoautotrophic microorganisms.
- Remediation of heavy metal contaminated soils, sediments, groundwater and fluvial systems.
- Industrial ecology: sustainability, symbiosis, stewardship.
- Heat and Mass Transfer (ENGG*3430)
- Bioreactor Design (ENGG*4380)
- Process Intensification (ENGG*6090-02)